An all-inclusive formula
Approved positive Health Claims on nutrient action from EU and UK legislation
- Needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal blood clotting, muscle function and neurotransmission
- Has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues and to normal pigmentation of hair and skin
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal iron transport in the body, and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal muscle function, electrolyte balance and protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal psychological function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and has a role in the process of cell division.