How to add healthy years to your life
Discover the secret of ageing well with this FREE ebook
Getting older is inevitable, but getting old and ill isn't
You really can change the way you age. Because we now know how to minimise the impact of passing years, whatever your current age.
Colin Rose is a Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. His book Delay Ageing: Healthy to 100 explains, in layman's terms, what really drives ageing. And how to slow it down.
This is a healthy ageing handbook, which:
- ♦ Reveals what nutrients best support your long-term brain health, heart health and immune function
- ♦ Includes a best-of-the-best food plan
- ♦ Reveals which 'anti-ageing' supplements really work
- ♦ Gives you a simple 7-minutes-a-day exercise programme that studies show extends life
- ♦ Explains how to revive your energy production and preserve skin health
In other words, you'll discover how to counteract biological wear and tear, to increase healthy life span, to look and feel your best.
And enjoy an enviable quality of life as you get older.
Download a pdf of Delay Ageing free
when you register for email news updates written by Colin Rose, Dr Paul Clayton and other health and nutrition experts.
IMPORTANT: We never, ever share email addresses and you can unsubscribe at any time.