How to add healthy
years to your life
Discover the secret of ageing well with
this FREE ebook
- 5.0 Rated
Getting older is inevitable - but getting old and ill isn't.
You really can change the way you age. Because we now know how to minimise the impact of passing years - whatever your current age.
Colin Rose is a Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. His book
Delay Ageing: Healthy to 100 explains, in layman's terms, what really drives ageing. And how to slow it down.
This is a healthy ageing handbook, which:
- Reveals what nutrients best support your long-term brain health, heart health and immune function.
- Includes a best-of-the-best food plan.
- Reveals which 'anti-ageing' supplements really work.
- Gives you a simple 7-minutes-a-day exercise programme that studies show extends life.
- Explains how to revive your energy production and preserve skin health.